Win A Justice Pass and MORE!
Are you ready to recharge your practice and your career this year? At the 2015 FJA Annual Convention you'll find expert litigators speaking on the most relevant and pressing topics along with some lively social events connecting you to FJA's network of the state's top attorneys. And here's your chance to win:
The 2015 Young Lawyer Video Contest:
Making the Case for Convention
In this trial, you are your own advocate. The case: an upgraded Justice Pass to the FJA Annual Convention (a $1,045 value). The question: why should you win? The jury of your peers will determine the verdict based on your emotion, originality and commitment. All you have to do is give your strongest “opening statement” to show "what it means to be a trial lawyer."
What You Win:
The top 2 winners receive the following:
- Justice Pass (Young Lawyers Seminar & Annual Review Seminar)
- Young Lawyers Seminar Course Book
- Annual Review Course Book
- Tickets and reserved seating for yourself and a guest at the
- Complimentary lunch with an expert, seminar presenter or FJA leader of your choice (restrictions apply)
The top 10 finalists will win the P.I. Bootcamp Webinar Series
How To Enter:
- Upload your video on Dropbox and submit the link to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a written statement less than 500 words about why you believe you deserve to win the contest. The written statement will only be considered by the selection committee and will not be published.
- Submit your video by the deadline on Thursday 5/14 at Midnight. After your video is submitted, the selection committee will choose the top 10 videos. On Monday 5/18, we will publish the videos on the FJA Facebook page and the voting period will begin. Voting ends Friday 5/22 at 5 pm. The two videos with the most “Likes” will win! Winners will be revealed Friday 5/29.
- If you have questions call the CLE Department at (850) 521-1097.
How To Win:
In your video, answer the question: What does it mean to be a trial lawyer? Be creative. Be unique. Be inspiring. Make it personal - Why are you a trial lawyer? Who has influenced you? How will Convention make you a better trial lawyer? Why are trial lawyers important? Videos must be less than 2 minutes.
The Fine Print:
- Finalists are encouraged to promote their videos through Facebook and other online channels.
- If you have already paid and you win, FJA will credit you back what you paid
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 and active FJA members
- Contest reward does not include hotel accommodations.
- Young Lawyer Seminar: "Awaken the Force Within"
- Annual Review
- Justice Luncheon
- Annual Dinner
- Presidential Luncheon
- Diversity Reception
- FJA's exclusive room block at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Click here to see the full schedule of events