The Expert Witness Advantage Monthly Webinar Series
In this series, participants can expect to learn:
- The latest defense tactics used by this type of expert to undermine the plaintiff’s case
- The information the plaintiff’s lawyer needs to know to effectively depose and cross examine this type of expert
- What testimony the plaintiff’s lawyer needs to effectively challenge or limit the subject expert’s opinions
- What case law governs the subject expert’s area of practice and may limit their ability to give certain opinions
- Books or treatises should the attendees consider purchasing
- Single Webinar
- The Complete 12-Part Series (Save $109!)
Not a member?
Sign up for membership to attend this great series and receive other FJA benefits. Click here for more information.
The Complete Series:
Click the links below to register or order the webinar recording for the following programs:
Registration links for all topics will be available soon.
- January 15: Radiology Experts - Dan Iracki, Jacksonville
- RESCHEDULED: Child Car Seat Expert - TBA
- March 18: Premises Liability Expert - Michael A. Haggard, Coral Gables
- April 15: Accident Reconstructionist - Brian Pfeifer, Ph.D., P.E., BEC Consulting, LLC, Tallahassee
- May 20: Orthopedic Expert - Sean Domnick, Palm Beach Gardens
- June 17: Neuropsychologist Expert - Catfish Abbott, Jacksonville
- July 15: Grief Expert - Howard Coker, Jacksonville
- August 19: Economist Expert
- September 16: Deposing and Cross Examing the Defense "Causation" Expert - David Dismuke, Lakeland
- October 21: Katzman - Celene Humphries, Tampa
- November 18: Life Care Planner and Vocational Expert
- December 16: Human Factors Expert - Tom Slater, Jacksonville
Have an idea for a webinar? Let us know.
If you have any questions or have difficulty registering, please call (850) 521-1097 or email Gena Matthews, CLE Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.