So Many Hats!
We are proud to announce a Professional Development Series created specifically for the Paralegal and Legal Assistant. This series will help you develop the set of tools you need for each of the many hats you wear that are vital to the success of your clients and your firm.
The So Many Hats! series includes six topics offered as flexible webinars to meet your schedule.
$19 - Single Webinar
$99 - The Complete 6-Part Series
Not a member?
Sign your paralegal/legal assistant up for membership to attend this great series and receive other FJA benefits. Click here for more information.
The So Many Hats! Paralegal Professional Development Series Includes:
- September 24: Using Technology to Make Your Attorney Shine, Vanessa Brice, Orlando
- October 27: Ethics, Ethics & More Ethics! - Beverly Abbott, RN, CLNC, MBA, Jacksonville
- November 5: Medicare/Collateral Source Liens - Dave Place, Synergy Settlement Services
- November 17: Mediation Preparation - Steven P. Sanchez, FRP, West Palm Beach
December 10: Trial Preparation - Olga Patterson, FRP, West Palm Beach (rescheduled, TBA)
- January 13: Electronic Discovery - Chad Roberts, Jacksonville
*Buy 1 Webinar for $19 or 6 Webinars for $99
Have an idea for a webinar? Let us know.
If you have any questions or have difficulty registering, please call (850) 521-1097 or email Gena Matthews, CLE Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.